Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School's back.....

I remember a time when i used to get super excited for school. Unfortunately that naive joy is over, and i am dreading going to school tomorrow. It's not because I'm nervous about my classes, or getting lost, or forgetting my locker combo, or forgetting pants.... Its just I'm not ready to work just yet. I need a little more relaxation time, a little more, sleeping-by-the-pool, reading-useless-romance-novels, worry-free summer. Ah well, i will be going to school tomorrow bright and early at 7am.
Here's what i have to look forward to:

DRIVER EDUCATION
PSYCHOLOGY
WG PRE-CALCULUS
WG SPANISH IV
PERSONAL FINANCE
WG AP ENG LITERATURE & COMPOSITION
SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA
CHEMISTRY


Oh, i have good news (might be scary for some, including my parents). I have my permit! Yes. That's enough about that.

I had something else i wanted to talk about, but it has completely left my mind. Oh well.

Oh wait, i remember.
I saw the Mummy; Tomb of the Dragon Emperor last night. I have to say i was a bit disappointed. It looked good in the previews, but i didn't think the movie was all that good. I really hated the special effects, i thought it was all a bit cheesy.
Just thought I'd throw that in there.

All right off to bed for me, big day tomorrow.....

No comments: