Sunday, August 17, 2008

Insomniac...? Naw it's just some pent up energy!

Well last night i went to bed at 10:30ish. I woke up a 1:00am because i have about a million bug bites all over me. However, i couldn't fall back asleep. I changed my clothes, put caladryl all over me and tried to fall back asleep. no luck. I decided to go for reading,. that always makes me tired. So i grabbed my Stephenie Meyer book The Host and dove in...


At 3am i decided this wasn't working so i got out of bed and wandered downstairs. I watched the Olympics for a bit, and i got a kick out of it. Normally when you try to watch TV at 3 in the morning there's nothing on but paid programming and Murder She Wrote, so i was happy to be able to watch some soccer. Then i watched the Notebook, thinking i would doze off. no luck.


By the time i was finished it was time for me to eat and head off to work (yard work of course) So now its 10:35 and i am still not tired.


I was very confused because i normally would crash, but then i remembered. I had a monster last night at like 8. Oh no..... I will feel the crash later on.


Energy drinks just really keep me up. They are sooo bad for me and by posting this i'm sure mis padres are not going to be too happy. But this is my warning. Don't drink those darn enegry drinks if you want to actually get some shut eye.

2 comments:

ChristineElizabeth said...

i totally agree they keep you up all night soo bad for you
i have a blog now tooo

Fols said...

hate to say I told you so......but here I am with my 48 ounze Dr. Pepper