Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dora made me cry...

I know i already posted today, but i was just babysitting my little neighbour. We were watching Dora The Explorer's Friendship day episode, and it made me cry. Seriously. it made me think about all the Friends i had made at WLC, and i was so upset.... I know that sounds babyish but that just goes to show you how much i love all the kids i met!!!! She was all, singing about friends around the world and i was like.... :( !!!!

so just thought i'd let my peeps know just how much i miss them, i mean if you cry watching Dora.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! you commented my blog and i didn't know anyone could read it but me and my one friend...

but hi! how'd you find my blog? and... i'm sorry who are you? hah.

i'm hannah in case you didn't figure that out before :)

TaylorMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

you are such a sap