Monday, November 10, 2008

Vending machines.... (a.k.a. daemons sent from the underwold)

So it was a fine and dandy day. Me and my sister had play practice after school, and we had cash, SO we decided it would be a wise decision to stack up on food for the night. So we ventured to the vending machine..... not a wise decision.
So... i wanted some very tasty looking sweet tart gummies. I proceeded to insert my crisp dollar bill into the slot. SO then i went on to press the buttons which correlated to my choice purchase (E10) I pressed "E" first ( so far so good) then i pressed "1" ( not so good) before i could even press the "0" button (which did not actually exist) the machine spit out a snickers.. (whose label was E1) I was angry, so very angry at that darned machine. i took the snickers out of spite and then proceeded to attain my sweet tart gummies. My sister was next in line, and she was in the bathroom and missed the entire E1 fiasco. so i go to get a drink and when i come back she is angry.... what happened i asked... she holds up a snickers bar " THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED"
i laughed so hard i almost burst.
Now we call those candies E10's, not sweet tart gummies, and we tell everyone to do the same.
That has been a joke for us that we enjoy every time we visit the daemon.
So today, the reason why i am writing this story now, i get a text from my friend.
it reads:

"I was going to buy some E10's
but i put in E 1 b/c i thought
you had to punch the 1 then
the 0.. so the machine gave
me a snickers which was okay..."

Oh dear, we had a good laugh

No comments: