Thursday, October 23, 2008

What do i do with myself?

I miss the play. so much. maybe not so much the play, but the staying after school with a bunch of great kids.

I mean, after you spend 6 1/2 weeks with a group of kids everyday after school, you get kind of attached. This past week has been weird. I go straight home.... it's weird how much time i have. I also miss seeing all my theatre friends. I saw a couple today, like 4 consecutively and i was shocked by how much i missed them. It was really a great experience, no wonder people invest so much time into it.

Oh well, the musical will be starting soon. That's my next project.

Oh cool news,
me and Jess have decided we are going to be in the variety show. We are doing Love Song by Sara Bareilles, i am playing the piano and Jess is singing!!!

That's basically it.

3 comments:

Patty said...

ahhh you have caught the theatre bug! It's a good thing, you learn alot about working all together, grow new friendships you would never have been presented with.

Glad you enjoy it!

Now about coming home - less than two weeks - at least you can see the Aunt Patty show in person@@

see you soon,
love
aunt Patty

Patty said...

Am I going to hear you and Jess practice??

see you in about a week!
Hugs to you all!
Aunt Patty

Fols said...

posts in october...come on T follow my lead!