Monday, July 14, 2008

My favorite day of the week?

Lets see...
Sundays are great because i get to go to church. Yes, get to, not have to! Mass is my favorite thing to do ever, other then Adoration. I love Life Teen Mass at my church and i definitely missed going every week while i was on my RV Trip for five weeks. So Sundays are great because of that.
Mondays are gross... i hate Mondays. Mondays mean a new week of school, but it's not the school that i hate. its getting up early after a weekend. eeewww.
Tuesdays are not so good either. I think of them as the forgetful days. Because it always seems like on Tuesday i forget what day of the week it is. Sometimes i think it's Monday which can be a good thing, because when i find out its not i feel better. But then other times... well i think its a Wednesday, or even.... a Thursday. And that just stinks.
Wednesdays are Hump Days!!!! No not that kind, get your mind out of the gutter!!! But its the middle of the week, your half way in half way out!! I also love Wednesday because i go to church again for youth group. That's always a plus in my week.
Thursdays are like Tuesdays... forgettable. nuff said bout that!
Fridays... *sigh* I LOVE Fridays. You don't worry about getting HW done, because you don't have to go back to school for like 2 days!!! You can stay out late and not have to suffer the consequences at school the next morning.
Saturdays are great too, because again you don't worry about getting HW done, because you don't have to go back to school for like 1 day!!!
So that brings us back to Sundays, which is cram day. cram in all your HW and studding that you put off the entire weekend!

So my favorite..... Fridays!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure sounds eventful... lolz

Patty said...

T - how much do you love Friday??