Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride my bike

For the first time in the almost eight years we have lived in Missouri i have ventured out onto the well paved, beautifully landscaped bike trail.
Today my youth group was cancelled, it was a beautiful 76 degrees, and i had finished all my homework.
So Shelby and i packed our two bikes into my car.
Yes, two bikes into the tiny Chrysler. Despite my dads insistence that they wouldn't fit, they fit perfectly!
Anyway, we drove down to the high school and rode our bikes a little over 6 miles.
A nice quick ride. It was beautiful and quite enjoyable.
We had such a great time, and now we're super sore and ready for our next "adventure"

1 comment:

Patty said...

Glad you had a good time! It's all about adventure - open your eyes and open your ears - you'll be ready for a WOW.