Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

The cold epidemic has hit my high school.
It's been wonderful.
But... i have a theory.
I believe i know how this horrible thing started.
You see, on the 26th of January it snowed. A lot. And even high school teenagers become like children when it snows. So we wished and prayed, and dreamed for a snow day, and what do you know..?
there had been enough oranges out in the yard that night!
So of course everyone goes and plays outside, myself included.
Although i must say sledding on a frozen lake was so fun, my immune system was definitely weakened.
Though i did not know it, nor did anyone else, but my body's defenses were slowly being destroyed.
Then the next day, a snow day, yet again.
So of course everyone goes and plays outside again, myself included.
Although i must say building a snowman on a frozen lake was so fun, my immune system was yet again weakened.
So when i and my fellow snow-mates got back to school that thursday, disaster struck.
Someone had a cold, and since our body's were no longer up for the challenge of beating down virus's, they surrendered our body to alien bacteria.
Now people are dropping like flies....
not really, but a bunch of people are sick.

Anyway,... so that is how the epic battle of student vs. virus began.
thank you very much.