Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh, the Wonders of a Wenis!!

So tonight at dinner, several minutes ago, me and my sister were in hysterics because we discovered the lack of feeling in our elbow's.
Did you know that if you pinch your elbow you don't feel a thing?!?!?
whereas anywhere else on your body, that same pinch could inflict pain beyond measure.
Me and my sister had a ball twisting the skin on each other's elbows, and pinching them harder and harder until we couldn't anymore because we were laughing so hard tears blurred our vision.
Wow... we are such losers. Anyway, i just felt the need to blog about this curious mystery of the numb elbow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... OMG ITS SNOWING.. GOTTA GO!

Fols said...

I never knew that....and I since you did not share your laughter with me.......I am now squeezing away....weird!