Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a WEEK!

Oh my dear, i am oh so very sorry. I am such a terrible blogger. I really need to be more prompt about these posts. But i have an excuse. The power went out Sunday morning and didn't come back on till this morning at 5. It made for an interesting day of entertainment. No Internet, my phone was dead with no way to charge it (other then waste my car's battery), and the TV wouldn't turn on. So me and my two friends made a spoof on Dora (it will be premiering in a couple of weeks). You don't know what you got till its gone. I guess that's true because when the power came back on this morning it was like i was awarded a million dollars. How great;y i appreciate being able to shower, let alone in the light.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Glad to see you are back!

I guess the storm got to you, hope all is well. I like days without power (not very often) as I remember to go back to enjoy some simple things.

Try Accounting in Candle Light!

Love you,

Aunt Patty

Patty said...

looking for another event!